You’re planning your dream Asheville wedding and have 200 hungry reception guests to feed. Maybe you’re in charge of the catering for a corporate event with 300 important existing and prospective clients who’ll work up an appetite in morning and afternoon seminars. Either way, you don’t want to go with a traditional sit-down, multi-course dinner. You want the food to be fun and unexpected. And besides, there’s no way you can narrow it down to just one salad and one meat and one vegetarian option. You need to knock people’s socks off and offer choices to please every taste and palate. The end goal? For each attendee to leave full and satisfied and to rave about the food for weeks after they’ve gone home.
We’ve got the perfect solution for you: Serve up heavy hors-d’oeuvres via several “around the world” stations. Let us explain.
Hors D’oeuvres With a Worldview
We may be based in North Carolina, but at Dining Innovations, we don’t only offer Southern-fried fare. In fact, we love cooking up an array of global dishes, from Korean bulgogi to Middle Eastern falafel. If you’re looking to offer a wide selection of foods to appease every eater at your event, consider setting up several different world stations featuring heavy hors-d’oeuvres. Your guests can travel to any number of the following destinations and mix and match bites from around the globe on one plate to create their own unique meal:
- Asia: The Asian fusion station offers our take on traditional dishes from Korea, Japan, and China, such as potstickers and spring rolls.
- Mexico: Our build-your-own taco bar is fully stocked with toppings, including homemade guacamole and a variety of salsas.
- Italy: The pasta is plentiful at this station, whether a meat ravioli or cheese tortellini.
- The Mediterranean: The tastes of Italy can be found here, too, along with stuffed grape leaves, hummus, and more.
- The South: Of course, we do offer foods native to NC and our neighbors. Our Southern specialties station includes favorites from pulled pork to pimento cheese. We can even do a gourmet mac and cheese bar, grits bar, or biscuit bar.
Right now, you may be thinking to yourself: But the stations offer hors-d’oeuvres. Will they really be able to feed everyone? Yes! If you’re looking to create a full meal for your guests, we can help you make selections within each station and choose the right number of stations overall to ensure everyone leaves happy. Of course, our around-the-world stations can also be the perfect fit for a cocktail hour or holiday cocktail party.
Contact us today at: 828.210.2220 to see how we can take you and your guests around the world via catering stations! And click here for more details about each type of cuisine we offer and the range of delicious choices within those styles.